SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took off and met a guy that had permission to detect an old school property that I’ve driven by a 100+ times. It’s right next to the main Hwy, and it’s been hunted many times. The owners gave him permission to hunt it, and it had just been brush hogged.
You could definitely tell it had been hunted hard. The whole lot is 3+ acres. When We got to the playground area out back I dug an older Silver plated ring!
Nothing fancy, but this was after an hour in this heat😳 I was pleased! For the next couple of hours nothing , except foil that rang up as a nickel on both Our machines.
This place was built in 1911, so the possibilities are here.
I work the playground field a little closer to the school building and I get a nice Nickel signal. About 6” on the bottom of the plug under a little dirt I spot a V Nickel looking at Me! It has a date to 1907. Pretty wore, but an obvious V! Next he scores a 1944 Wheat. That wraps it up for Our hunt there today.
On the way home I drive through a town and see a shaded yard that looks tempting. I pull off and the older gent says sure go ahead. He also gave Me a permission for the next house down the road that he owns also, that’s older than his. His home was built in 1940. He said it had been hunted before. I found a few clad coins and by the road I scored another Pontiac Token! Second one in 2 days😁 Thanks for looking &
Happy Hunting!!!

IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg
IMG_6224.jpeg
IMG_6225.jpeg
IMG_6226.jpeg

Upvote 25
Very nice going :) Hope you were happy ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back