bountyhuntergirl86

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II & Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the park today and going 20 quarters in a 6×6 ft. area... my biggest spill so far.. a libery bell medallion and toy plane... :-)

ForumRunner_20130909_235628.png

IMG_20130909_224458-1.jpg

IMG_20130909_224601-1.jpg

ForumRunner_20130909_235547.png

IMG_20130909_224946-1.jpg

Upvote 11
Wow nice score! All modern?

:notworthy: Congrats on the quarter spill, wow! :notworthy: Liberty Bell medallion seems very nice, never seen one of those. HAVE FUN! Andi

Very nice! Whats the liberty made of?

The plane looks like the Mig-31 Firefox from that Clint Eastwood movie Firefox where he steals the Russian plane. Very cool looking!

mig-31_firefox.jpg

That's a lot of beer money.The Liberty is very nice,bet you were excited you dug that.

Finding spills are always nice! Any silver quarters in the spill? Love the Liberty Bell. :thumbsup: Any more info on it?

HH,
Anita

Wow, That's a lot of quarters. You had a great day. Are they silver? Any dates?

WoW just amazing. Don't know what I'd do if I found a spill like that. Great job

That park looks old enough to give up wheat pennies and silver - the quarters you found are an indicator that this place isn't being hunted too much !

Wow, someone had deep holey pockets!

Extremely good find. Anyone have any theories on why so many quarters in a spill?

I once found a roll of wheat pennies in the paper roll under the grass at a high school. No other coins near by.

Great Find!.....I love those heavy Quarter Days....Whats the deals with that Liberty Bell Coin/token..Looks like the size of a Half Dollar...Great Stuff!

Every now and then, I find myself in need of a large clad hunt. Just something fun about going along and picking up quarter after quarter. Just plain fun!

I just bet that medallion caused a bit of a thrill! :)

Thanks for sharing.
HH!

dang that's a lot of quarters. excellent score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back