How to verify the treasure we get are real or fake?

walker00

Aug 8, 2024
Hello everyone, i would to ask on how to verify the treasure we found in our farm, we don't know if it is real thing from the japanese or something. is there any company that can verify the legitimacy of this item or any private/government companies? or maybe somebody here that can help.

Attachments

• IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Hello everyone, i would to ask on how to verify the treasure we found in our farm, we don't know if it is real thing from the japanese or something. is there any company that can verify the legitimacy of this item or any private/government companies? or maybe somebody here that can help.
If you're trying to determine if an item is precious metal/stone or a fake, a jeweler should be able to help.

Yes, there are companies that can verify. You might try searching artifact authentication

What everyone above said. Welcome to our forum from Oregon.

Post some photos.

If you say though you found it on Uncle Peninpinguay's farm in the Philippines then it's most likely a cheap fake.
Here, Theirs someone says that this is gold but may need some procedure to show its color.

Attachments

• IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Like 'freeman' said, "Post some photos" then we may be able to help you authenticate (or at least ID) your finds.
Don in SoCal

Like 'freeman' said, "Post some photos" then we may be able to help you authenticate (or at least ID) your finds.
Don in SoCal
Here, Theirs someone says that this is gold but may need some procedure to show its color.

Attachments

• IMG_2954.jpg
    IMG_2954.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2955.jpg
    IMG_2955.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
On viewing your 3 photos-thank you for including them now.
I seriously believe you have is a rock that is shaped by nature.

I highly doubt that it's gold.
Then again if you believe it is gold, then please provide some more photos (in focus, natural lighting) of it looks like inside.

On viewing your 3 photos-thank you for including them now.
I seriously believe you have is a rock that is shaped by nature.

I highly doubt that it's gold.
Then again if you believe it is gold, then please provide some more photos (in focus, natural lighting) of it looks like inside.
is there any cause that gold will show like a rock?

Gold doesn’t need very much procedure to show its color, if it’s too small to see with a loupe, how do you know it’s gold? Usually, if you have to ask…..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back