How many of you will admit to carrying a "Good luck charm"?

RelicFinder77

Oct 21, 2022
I’ve carried this for about 10 yrs. I carried a standing liberty quarter before that but lost it. I saw a silver dollar a guy carried for 50 yrs and it was smooth on both sides. Barely any features showing.
IMG_6216.jpeg

When I was around 9 or 10 years old living in Kewanee, ILL almost all your male classmates had a lucky rabbits foot we'd pickup cheap at the five & dime hooked to your belt loop. That was the only lucky charm I remember ever having.

When I was around 9 or 10 years old living in Kewanee, ILL almost all your male classmates had a lucky rabbits foot we'd pickup cheap at the five & dime hooked to your belt loop. That was the only lucky charm I remember ever having.
My lucky rabbit foot is still hanging on my gun rack after more then 60 years.

I am not a real superstitious person by nature, but I keep an old civil war token with me, and feel absolutely lost without it.

Just wondering if any of you are as weird as I am lol.

Also, for 30 years or more, I have carried 7 various gauge guitar pics in my right pocket.
Im weird, but no I don't carry good luck charms.

Think I was given a lucky white rabbits foot one time. Couple friends and I , whom had shared it between ourselves over summer, threw it in the camp fire after an experience one time knowing there was NO WAY it could really be for real after talking about it and realising there were some undeniably creepy, but very lucky coincidences, in the stories we shared.. Ever since then have only relied on the good luck or well wishes given by a lovely lass. Strangest thing of all is none of us could remember how we came upon it or who had given us the white rabbits foot..!

I carried an Ike dollar for years. I lost it while swimming in a lake. I didn’t consider it good luck.
I too carry a Sig Sauer. This little P238.
I’m pretty much a realist. Not a believer in charms, but it’s cool if others do.
IMG_3454.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back