How do you display your coins?

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Here's a small display of my collection, its my steel 1943 pennies garnished with silver, enjoy!

DSCN0820.jpg

Upvote 0
rfishoutofwater said:
nice pile there. Mine is in my safe. dont like to keep that out too much.

I like to appreciate some of my favorite coins once in a while, but that would be the safer option, but this is no more then $200 worth.

Nice pic.. love those Morgans.. however those wheats sure look corroded. :icon_thumleft:

SFBayArea said:
Nice pic.. love those Morgans.. however those wheats sure look corroded. :icon_thumleft:

yea i picked all of em up in a bbox that had 10 centts a piece on it, paid $22, and got 480 of em ;]

Buy yourself a Dansco Coin Album No#7000. It is named "coins" and has nine plastic pages that hold the 2 X 2 folders. This allows you to put all the different types of coins together in the same album, so you can enjoy each one. The album costs about $17.00, but it's real nice quality. Just a thought for you to consider.
rileyboy

brendan1414 said:
I like to appreciate some of my favorite coins once in a while, but that would be the safer option, but this is no more then $200 worth.

I keep out about 130oz at any given time. One of my 100oz Johnson Matthey, some 1/2/5/10 oz bars, and some Maple Leafs/Grizzlies/Wolves/American Silver Eagles, and a few others.

It's a good conversation piece and fun to look at. I actually used to keep a pyramid of 100oz'ers but figured I'd be broken into eventually.

The rest of my gold/silver is hidden... somewhere ;)

I bought a binder, 2x2's and plastic pocket sheets. The only coins I display, which are normally hidden, are my dug finds. Works great! ffd

I have folders for my coins. I also have a secret stash for all of my extra silver coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back