How do i make a sticky Thread?

BB-77

May 31, 2024
I have a Question. How do i make a sticky thread like Sandy1 ? Or is he the only member on here allowed that? If so, why are all the other members on here being discriminated against having their own sticky thread? Isn't this a public forum, not a private one? Where are the rules posted at for having a sticky thread?
Thanks.

A thread may be made into a "sticky" thread by moderators only. Generally it will contain some information that is valuable to all members.

Nobody is being discriminated against.

I have a Question. How do i make a sticky thread like Sandy1 ? Or is he the only member on here allowed that? If so, why are all the other members on here being discriminated against having their own sticky thread? Isn't this a public forum, not a private one? Where are the rules posted at for having a sticky thread?
Thanks.
Just become a mod and then have at 'er!

Thanks.
Only mods and admins can give a thread sticky status if we think it should be a sticky, Sticky threads are usually threads with information we feel is valuable enough to all members to be stuck to top of forums for easy access.

TreasureNet is a private forum with public access.

There is link in my signature to our rules, and there is link at bottom left side of forum title "Terms and Rules".

Last edited:
Oh i see you are clairvoyant and know what will be posted.
Thanks for the explanation .

Sounds more like something that should be for rules and regulations then clairvoyant projections .

Its also a heck of a insult to all the other posters on this site that their contributions are not valuable enough to the elite .

Last edited:
Its also a heck of a insult to all the other posters on this site that their contributions are not valuable enough to the elite .

Oh for Pete's sake...
bur2.gif

I've been on forums since 1989 (including years as a moderator and Admin) and every site is the same when it comes to "sticky's". If a site member writes something worthy of being a "sticky" then the mod's may consider making it one, otherwise it's a complete non-issue, and certainly not an insult to anyone.

You just joined 11 days ago...give it some time. This site has good people, and the best moderator staff on the web. The rules apply to everyone, and if for some crazy reason I caused some big stink I'd get a time-out just as fast as you would. There's no "elite" here.

Last edited:

Sounds more like something that should be for rules and regulations then clairvoyant projections .

So you think it insults all the other posters.

Sorry to inform you that probably the majority will not have the same problem with this as you seem to be having.

I really think that it's a little something else going on here.

Screenshot_20240610_094823_Google.jpg

Mirror right back at you John Smith.

Cloud Cult - We Made Up Your Mind For You.​

One heck of a Ego to speak for everybody on Tnet.

Last edited:

Sorry, so we should stick every thread or allow members to stick any thread they want? Sticky threads would be pages and pages long. Anyone can request a thread be a sticky, but it is admins/mods who decide if it should be a sticky.

If you have issue with our rules and format you are always welcome to start your own forum and set your own rules.

No need to, i have this platform. Just pointing out the obvious . My as well take your ball and go home.

No need to, i have this platform. Just pointing out the obvious . My as well take your ball and go home.
You may want to take the time to read our rules too....There is link in my signature.

Thanks.

"You" don't.

Considering the person has been banned, I do hope this is OK to post...

expectations.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back