Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FULL VIDEO: 2018 July 4th Racine Street Bridge Bike Incident​

A full video of the Menasha woman who rode her bike into the rising Racine Street Bridge on July 4th, 2018.After the fireworks show at the Jefferson Park in Menasha, the bridge was requested to open for multiple boats to pass under around 10:30 PM to return to the Menasha Marina. Traffic was very heavy, but the lift couldn’t wait, as the bridge started going up, an intoxicated woman on her bicycle rode in between the lowered traffic gates (almost getting caught by the offgoing gate) and attempted to try and “jump” the rising span. Very clearly, this did not work, :laughing9: resulting in her falling face first into the gap. :laughing7:This particular bridge did not have a machinery room under the span, so had she fallen through she likely would have drowned. Many people in their car noticed her fall in, and after some hesitation got out to save her. Luckily, only minor facial injuries were a result of this accident, but could have been much worse.

Well, I’ll bet that she is the real victim here. Undereducated, due to a failing public school system. I wish this was under “Political Discussion”, I could add a lot more!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back