Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The town north of me has an old house being relocated, I got there before the local detectorist, ya snooze ya loose.:sleepy2:
LOL,....( new guy Gage, it was nice meeting you, we need to get a beep on together)
Lots of trash, a few pocket knives, copper scraps, and about a buck in clad.....

As far as treasure?..... 3 wheats, a toasty 1906 IHP, and a slick SLQ, my last silver of the year?

But the find of the day was this old Girl Scout pin, got lots of B.S.A. swag, bit this is my first girl.
128692BC-6CE2-4F3A-B8A8-338121526986.jpeg

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 41
Pretty cool finds! Congrats on your first girl! lol :icon_thumleft:

great job of getting there and getting some sweet stuff. I know that the trash can be crazy so you did pretty darn good

Very nice finds! :occasion14:

Nice finds! If the ground wasn`t frozen solid I would still be out there, I`m jealous of all you guys out there still hunting!:tongue3:

Nice finds! If the ground wasn`t frozen solid I would still be out there, I`m jealous of all you guys out there still hunting!:tongue3:
It was questionable when I got started, had to wear a light jacket, but by 9 am temps were back into the low 70’s, and was finally able to stop shivering.

It was questionable when I got started, had to wear a light jacket, but by 9 am temps were back into the low 70’s, and was finally able to stop shivering.

Low 70's...sheeesh man, hope you didn't catch cold! Lol...Mid 30's here, doesn't know whether to rain, sleet or snow. Congrats on keeping your peepers open and scoring that dig, nice Stander! Ddf.

Nice coin finds Dave. My Boy Scout items run about 20 to 1 to the Girl Scouts. The boys were / are just more "rough and tumble" than the girls, and remembering from my Boy Scout days, at least half of our meetings were spent outdoors.

The SLQ has got to be one of the prettiest coins out there. Date or no date, I love it either way.

Great hunt!

Gotta get our Beep on? You're a right funny dude BWD. Hysterical. You sound like a swinger.

Hi, nice finds. Congrats:icon_thumright: love the old Girl Scout pin

That girl scout pin is cool and nice silver Well done

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back