Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
i really dont think that would be a smart thing for John to do! not to throw water on this BUT posting anything of personal content on the net isnt smart! from what ive read, posting pictures has a imbedded lat/long info on that picture....i hope this dosent start any arguments like it had before with another person.

I only want him to post a picture, if injunctive relief is granted after the hearing on the 23th goes in the favor of PLP. If so it would be perfectly legal to post a picture after the hearing of him with a dredge in the water. I am no trying to start anything, on the contray I would like to see him celebrating with his rig in the water and a big *#%* eating grin on his face.:occasion14:

PS... cellphone pictures have embedded geo info, no digital camera

Last edited:
My phone asks if I want to display my location I don't think it embeds it without permission I could be totally wrong

Current gold and new luv :headbang:never say die. Just don't get caught hahaha-John :laughing7:

Attachments

• 100_3064.jpg
    100_3064.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCN0272.JPG
    DSCN0272.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 194
I just want to see a legal picture of your rig in the water, big **** eating grin, bottle in one hand and a PARTY ON tee shirt for prosperity. I hope we get a break on the 23rd. Been a long time since we had any signifigant win in a courtroom:hello2:

Never to late to fall in love:laughing7:

Thanx Oakview-funny thing is I accidently went to the OLD Golddredger forum,ran active for at least 10 years or so, that Leonard preserves. It was replaced like 6-7 years ago by the newer one and sure like the oldie but goodie better. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many folks having so much fun n' the sun dredging all over,minimal political bs and just such a MUCH happier less litigaseous time.....now can't post pics,tell accompanying stories or much a nuttn' without a raid,new law or equipment vandalism......John

Maybe I am just a optimist, but I got a good feeling about this judge giving PLP case a fair shake, and rule on the merits. It won't be permanent, but
it would allow some folks like me to legally get in the water and wash some gravel. Might bring some new and old miners back in the fight and sure would piss of the enviro nazis...:hello2:

So, today on tv I see 5,000 plus illegal immigrants spending the day with placards and marches, trying to influence the decision on reform. I wonder how
many miners will show up to try to influence Judge Ochoa.

There will be a overflow crowd, just as the last hearing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back