honey hole revisited

P

Pooley

I went back to my old honey hole today, I thought that I had that place all cleaned up, been hunting it over the past few months and found close to $20.00 in clad and 4 wheaties, they are getting ready to tear the old place down and rebuild and they cleared off most of the land so I decided to head back over and found a 1919 wheatie and a clad quarter after about 20 minutes but had to leave due to rain. I havent found any silver there yet but it has to be there. Would post a pic but the wheatie is in rough shape, need to clean it somehow.

Upvote 0
Keep at Pooley. There is more of something there. Just try to get it before they come in with the Fill and loaders. HH

went back today to the honey hole and it was a bust in more ways than one. I was there for 5 minutes when I stepped onto a fire ant mound and within 5 seconds both of my feet were covered with ants, fortunately I was only bitten twice, seems like the rain brought them out. When I went to the field on Sunday I did not get bit at all but after the rain that field has literally hundreds of fire ant mounds. Then I got some kind of splinter in my finger that I had to dig out. Didnt find any coins but did find an old lipstick container. >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back