Honest Help

Scroll down to TreasureNet by location. It's just above active users and click on West Virginia. There might be someone in your area that will help you.

Patience "grasshopper"!
A lot of folks are busy with jobs and vacations right now.
And not everyone is a Civil War expert.
Be careful in what you post or whom you ask for help as you could find yourself in quite a predicament.
Do you want to keep looking and find relics, or turn your find over and be shut out?
Just saying!
PM me if you want.
I am no expert, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn! lol

Dude, if you've got a Civil War camp-site that's still giving up ".... Lots of copper and more iron....", and you're wanting company to help you exploit it more, your email box should be BRIMMING with eager new friends :) You will be the toast of the town, and treated to the beer at the end of the day, etc.... I can't imagine that you've got a good CW site, and can't find anyone to hunt with. Seems they'd be crawling out the wood-work to fall at your feet in appreciation :) No, don't call the archies (they hate md'rs, and will not explore the site. They'll just make it off-limits, and be torqued that you, a "mere mortal" found anything that they didn't). Get on a geographically specific md'ing forum (or on the general page like this one, with a title indicating you need help in such & such place). And you'll get help and friends :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back