All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSCF3073.JPG
    DSCF3073.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
  • DSCF3074.JPG
    DSCF3074.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
I would restore it. We had a blast on one very similar to this one it in the late 70's. Seems like it had the option to pedal or use gas engine.

$40 was a little adventurous on this, IMO. Is it a rare model or something?

$40 was a little adventurous on this, IMO. Is it a rare model or something?

I agree gino.
This might help you make up you mind, the first link below is what they go for now, fixed ready to run. The second link is what the parts go for. You have alot of work ahead of you if you want to fix it. If you do the work yourself you will save a ton of money but will still be close to breaking even after buying and fixing everything. It looks like you have alot of electrical work ahead of you and I hope you know what you are doing because that could be one of the biggest headaches you will ever run into. What I would suggest is call a honda dealership in your area and ask them what they charge for labor per hour, it is not going to be cheap. Your honda would have been a good buy if it was rare but to be honest with you, unless you are a collector of these is not worth the headache. There is so many questions to ask you but I'm going to stop and let you look at those 2 links and let you make the decision. I know what I am talking about and have made a ton of mistakes with these things over the years but my advice means nothing without credentials. PM me and I will give them to you.

You could make a little bit of money by parting it out.

"Honda express" | New and Used Motorcycles For Sale
Honda Express SR | eBay

Good Luck Buddy and I hope I did not offend you, I am trying to help.
Take Care,

Engine

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back