hit the lane and the mine late last night - 1 meager silver ticket :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man i hit the lane after eating dinner with low tide tim and had great hopes of having a repeat of wed. night

surfgod was not home for me, but he was home for seveal others and by others i mean the lane was loaded with diggers

lets see now

lets just see whom i did not see - detector cental and sharkhunter were down, i missed them

i see JT-jeff - mr nighthawk - daryll - beach hunter - A N D Syfta - do not know about who was out in the southern zone.

at my departure with the mumbles - one pirate had two nice gold rings and another had 1 and another had a iffy maybe gold one. oh well - inbound in about 45mins. for the digger spin

good luck only 4 days left in July

Attachments

• OF0727NUT.jpg
    OF0727NUT.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0
yes 4 days left to july, summer soon be coming to an end, will be getting out today to some local lakes try a find a spot to hunt. keep up the good work max, rjnail

August heat will soon be here to draw the crowds. You will be waiting. Eat your veggies for strength Max.

Don't forget....we got the MUSIC FEST and isn't the Neptune Fest coming up?....more people, more treasures!!!!!!

Hit Croatan yesterday....dry as the sand!!!! Oh well, then a storm was heading our way just as we were going to hit the oceanfront...so we never made it...and now it's raining again.

Did hit my son's school today....got all pennies and several pennies in one hole which included 3 wheaties! I just love wheaties!!!!!!!

Will post when I get home tonight...as I AM Heading to work...

Happy Hunting All,
Annmarie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back