Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL,

well yet again in between rain storms i hit the local park...hitting the volleyball court,and basketball court...which when i walked across the court my Md went crazy, they must have something in the surface that was metal...??..anyways i found about 8 pull tabs, less than a dollar in clad, and over by the handball court i found something that if a child had found it they could of seriously gotten hurt, found 2 SOBE bottle tops with the lid still attached the broken shards of glass!!! luckily i never stick my hands into the ground unless i see what im grabbing...i threw away all the junk , tabs,and bits of aluminum can bits...over by the basketball court i did find a shell casing , looked all but probably not as it was just below the dirt level..i have it soaking in oil right now for practice hwen i do get an old one, trying to see if i can ,make out the model,etc with it, will post it on here as soon as it is cleaned up....so that looks like i won't hit that park for awhile let it build up more clad and possibly some nice jewelry..maybemorris will go drop some of his gold there..lol.... ;D ;)..well hope everybosdy had a nice day and HH..Gregg

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back