Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the local football field after homecoming celebration.? The place was a mess with stuff strewn everywhere.? Found a couple dollars worth of clad on top of the ground and dug another 65 cents that had been there for a while.? Also found 3 sets of car keys that I hung up on the gate at the front entrance in case someone comes back looking for them.? One had a silver butterfly on a? chain with several fake stones.? Wish I had my camera with me to photo it, but it was the one time I didn't.? Was hoping to find a ring, watch or something similar but not to be this time. I've had a long dry spell as far as finding goodies but fall is in the air and I hope to improve on my finds as soon as first frost kills out the bugs and weeds. JIM aka KS

Upvote 0
You're right, Jim, Fall is in the air. All that treasure and so little time. After the next rain I'm going to get back at it. Can't wait to see the pics from our friends, but it's better when I see it for myself! HH! Chris

Good deal Jim,

keep at it, things/seasons are changing!

HH

Lonewolfe

That's still not a bad day, Jim...
I come home with a lot less the that most of the time... ;D
Better luck next time,,, & Happy hunting~

Your luck will change, you just never know what will pop out of the ground next.

Just one more beep

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back