Highbanker water line size question

northern_sierras

May 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is probably a dumb question but if i have a 1.5" water pump and am using garden hose will that effect the amount of water pressure for a highbanker? Right now i have the jobe hopper and when i attach garden hose to it there is not enough pressure to power the washer. I have a 1.5hp pump, so Im not sure if i need a new pump or just need to get the 1.5" lines.

Thanks

Sounds like you need this

[h=4]Blue Layflat Discharge Hose w/ 1.5" Fittings, 1.5"x25'[/h]

s.gif

$25.00
Buy It Now

Free

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
on water supply to any equipment, i always run as big of a line to my equipment, then size it down to fit that equipment. reason being that even if you only have a 1 1/2 inch pump out put, youll get MORE water to your equipment if you use a bigger line due to line resrictions.

Turns out if anyone comes across this post and is using a jobe highbanker, a 1.5 hp pump wont come close to cutting it.

you'll learn to hate that lousy flex,kinking,folding,restricting stuff fast-John

You know when i was testing this stuff out last night it had to be straight across from the pump or it would kink and restrict water flow. What do you use as a discharge hose john?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back