High Banking and Dredging in California

Vote the crooks and other liberals out of office, would be the first step in the right direction.

Vote the crooks and other liberals out of office, would be the first step in the right direction.

Well said GreyCloud......couldn't agree more. And not in just California either!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:

Vote all you want as both parties voted to kill my life and now codified into law and new suits being filed weekly against us. When a miners down all the clowns be it injun,enviro,fishermen,even the new hate group the archeologists who are po'd at the new tv shows on metal detecting are filing suit and since when do ya dredge with a detector???GDMFSOB---John

I feel your pain John and thanks for the compliment G.N. John as to your remark, I am of the opinion that anyone with a law degree should automaticlly be dis=qualified from holding public office. Now, don't even get me started on all the pinko liberal enviormental wackos, with their braindead preset opinions. There, I feel a little better now.:icon_scratch:

If you are highbanking, can you just take a bucket of soil home and do it there?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back