Hi guys ive been wondering what and how much is the value of this platinum thanks

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
039288de-a1b9-4aac-8d58-797ad7500755.jpg we are kinda new to this and have no clue what we found thanks

Welcome to TreasureNet !

can you give us more info ?

also what makes you sure it is Platinum ?
it appears rather large

Last edited:
I have to echo Jeff's statement. What is the characteristic of the item that makes you believe it is platinum? Are there markings that are industry standard indicating the item is platinum? Has it been tested? If so, how has it been tested?

Just my opinion, but if the item is not magnetic, it is likely to be either cast aluminum or cast magnesium. Other metals are possible, depending on the purpose of the item.

it has been found buried at the mining site here in philippines.one korean buyer assayed it and said it is platinum

Interesting ! personally it looks like Iron to me.
But if he says Platinum, Call him on it :thumbsup:

Right this moment Platinum is $957.00 an Ounce

TreasureNet - Metal Prices

if you know the weight , You can do the Math Then offer to him for say 90% of value :thumbsup:& since he already Tested it & insists it is Platinum, He would be the one who should be willing to buy.

Good Luck ! I think You can actually use this Gold Calculator below for Platinum.
Just change the price of the gold to 957.00 (platinum Value)

like I did here

ed.jpg

and it should be fairly accurate

http://www.silverrecyclers.com/Calculators/gold_calculator.aspx

Last edited:
What's it weigh?

Wow, if that was platinum it would weigh over 200 lbs and be worth about 4 million bucks

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back