Hi All

SparklyStuff

Jul 14, 2005
Hello from a newbie and here's a ring I found last week. Not a spectacular find, but it was a fun time none the less. I found some clad, lots of bottle caps, pull tabs and some drug paraphernalia too :o

Attachments

• moodyflipper (2).jpg
    moodyflipper (2).jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 389
Upvote 0
Hey SS! That's a nice ring! Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum!

;)

Welcome to the forum ! Looking forward to more of your future finds.

Huntin' 59er

Looks pretty nice to me! Congrats & welcome! This newB is still trying to get past the hotwheel stage :D

Thanks Huntin'59er!

Hi Raptor. Hotwheels are a great find. Have you found any red liners?

Not sure if they are or not, I probably should clean them so I can tell ;)

great finds and welcome to the group. I am a newbie too and this is the best detecting site on the web!! The people here are very nice and have a great deal of knowledge about the hobby.

Thanks so much allen , b1pw3ha and MUD :)

This find is old, but it's the one that really got me to stick with it lol

Attachments

• partial.jpg
    partial.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 277
Hiya!!! Welcome to the form! I'm a newbie too! This is a really fun place and the more the merrier!!! ;D Btw, I like the frog and quote you have there ! lol

H.H
Gigi

Gigisdiamonds said:
This is a really fun place and the more the merrier!!!? ;D? Btw, I like the frog and quote you have there ! lol?

i

Hiya Gigi! (I laugh so hard when people razz each other here)

Feel free to use the avatar and the quote heh :)

Thanks Bud! After looking at your finds, I have to ask.....will you rub my detector arm for good luck? ;)

Lady Britches said:
Hiya Sparkles!!? Love that ring.....reminds me of the ones we used to get as kids back in the 70's...lol.? (Uh oh....I'm tellin my age now.)? And hey....ya wanna sell them teeth?? ?;D ;D ;D

LB

Hey LB!
LOL I think this is a "revival" mood ring.

Tell ya what, I'll put you down in my will for those teeth, but if I find any more, I'll give them to ya! I see you could use some filler inners :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back