Hey Folks

ddelorme68

Dec 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is everyone? I live in Ontario Canada in a small town that hugs the st. Lawerence river. We have a lot of history here as far as Canada gos. This area was a major hub during the war between the French and the British and the war of 1812. We have a fort in town that is the original plus upkeep. I have always loved history. This summer I learned the first Wisers whiskey factory was on the water front but long tore down and turned into a park. I went to look the area over and the struts for the original pier is still intact just under the water line. I decided to snorkel the general area and noticed a fire pit about 13 ft under water I got down and recovered a hand blown blob top beer bottle from 1881, I am now hooked.

My wife the amazing woman that she is just bought me a metal detector it's nothing fancy (Detector 2200) but I read the reviews and it seems like a decent detector for a beginner. Now I'm stumped regarding wher I can and can not metal detect to be honest it is a bit intimidating, any advice for a fresh fish would be very welcome.
Cheers all and Happy Holidays.

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back