Attachments

• mapleleaf.jpg
    mapleleaf.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 661
  • mapleleaf 2.jpg
    mapleleaf 2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 653
Upvote 0
Re: Here's what I did with some of my clad!

i know only a little bit about coins so this is just curiosity ... how did you make the choice to purchase this coin? its great btw... how long did it take you to find $435 in clad?!

It took me about 4 1/2 months to get that much clad.

If you know something about coins did you notice it's a 1983 .9999 from what i understand the Canadian mint dosen't make more pure then .999 now.

Onion

Very nice onion. If that goes into one of your caches let
me know I will be up to find it!!!
Jimmy

Over $400 for a fifty dollar coin, want to buy some magic beans.

I hope your joking Pete? 1 oz of solid .9999 gold last spot price I looked at was 428.00 today! Call a coin dealer and ask what they're worth.

But i think you were jokong right?

Onion

after reading one of your other post where you said that you were saving to take your wife on a vacation i bet she is mad as ---- does she speak to you anymore or is it that she just dont believe anything you say. i am just wandering what kind of guy that would spend on hisself instead of doing what he had promised. oh YEEEEEEEEsssssssssssss i believe in yoUUUUUUUUUUUUUU; your my kind of guy. heheeh dont get mad i am just pulling your string.

Onion--now go cut some holes in your pockets and we'll detect behind you.

Congrats onion! thats a real investment, not a bad way to spend your clad at all!!

You're not thinking right Onion. ?You could have gotten another MD with that much money. ?And there's your left hand all empty and wishing it could get in on the treasure hunting too! ? ;D See you Sunday~C02

I just looked close and thought the coin said $50 on it.. I always planned to buy one, then one day I found one. Things never go as planned.

They onion, if you go google and type in u s coin prices, then hit bullion, you can see what your coin is worth daily. Thought you might like the site. Pete

CO2,

I still have enough for a detector but i can't get the wife to go for that yet! :-

I will see you Sunday are you bring the beer?

Onion?

Gold is good! Just keep it in your pocket in one of those parks cause I think I found the bullion setting on my discriminator. ;)HH and good luck this year.

Awesome coin. I saw a show on the Discovery channel about minting and currency. According to that show, that coin is the most pure gold coin that man has produced so far. The process that it takes to make that coin is intense. At the rate I'm going I should have one in about four years. Not lazy, just a family man with a passion for THing and little time. HH.

That is a fine looking coin Onion. I hope they bury those under nails!

Onion, I didnt find a nice shinny one like yours, mine was old. I think when inflation was invented the owner got disgusted and threw his away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back