Detector(s) used
Getting a Garrett ACE 250 Real Soon

Attachments

• 0119070955.jpg
    0119070955.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 725
Re: Here's a few of me Mil-hunter

And one of Me in London with the Tower Bridge in the background
and the last one is of me rolling a jeep over after a bad accident. (Everyone was O.K.)

Attachments

• DSC00107.JPG
    DSC00107.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 708
  • 0419071003b.jpg
    0419071003b.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 739

Yeah those Jeeps really are top heavy. That was my old job though. I'm a full time student now after taking 3 years off of school.

I really did. but I couldn't find any secret passageways in the old buildings :D Oh well no hidden treasure for me ;D

When in England try the mud flats at low tide, with or without a metal detector. You can always take your detector into the park across from Buckingham Palace. I didn't ask if I could but I first found a 2 pound coin then a window sash weight then a large lump of melted lead from WWII era. I dug very small holes preserving the turf to replant the grass when I refilled the holes. When I left I defy anyone to be able to tell where I found the things I did. Apparently there was a lot of debris flying around there during that time. The half pound lump gave no clue as to what it was.

I also found out that it is illegal to posses a key chain container of pepper spray when a security girl at the Palace asked me if that was perfume or something. The officer she called was upset with having to file all the paper work saying, "I'm going to miss me break." ;-o

Just beyond the tower bridge in your photo is an area where part of the security wall remains from when England was ruled by Rome. England is loaded with artifacts but you have to go through channels to apply for keeping what you find. Depending on what it is it may take years.

We returned to Arizona on September the tenth 2001 thru a New York City airport. Imagine our concern when we all heard the news the following day.

You got home just in time. I have spent quite a bit of time in London, I even lived there for 5 months back in the 90's. I wish I had been in to MDing then. We lived less than a block away from Hyde Park. Our Flat was on Bayswater Rd, the main thoroughfare back in the Roman times. A little add on to the London pic.: That was taken the day I got the best piece of treasure that I have ever found. I proposed to my now wife about 10 minutes after that pic was taken. hehe. ;D

Welcome, & thanks for your Service to our USA.

Fossis..............

Hiya Mil-Hunter,

Great to see ya! Great pics too!

;) RR

welcome_cat_3.gif

a-special-thank-you.jpg

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 443
  • a-special-thank-you.jpg
    a-special-thank-you.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 452

Big welcome! Love London .There is a ton of stuff to see and do there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back