Here you go!

acedigger

Aug 20, 2007
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, Ace 250
I finally decided to post my mug. I couldn't find one of just myself so heres one with my son after he caught the catfish. I really enjoy this site and all the great people on here. I have learned so much from this place.
Thanks to all the moderators for making this site possible.

Hope everyone approves my mug!! :)

Happy Hunting to all!!!

Attachments

• SANY0698.JPG
    SANY0698.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 456
Welcome to mugs. You're two great looking guys. Your son is sure proud of that catfish and he should be! That is the good eating size.

HH,
Pepper

good to see ya acedigger, always makes me smile when i see a father taking his son fishing...love that :)

Thanks everyone for your comments. My son is definately a young treasure hunter in the making. He collects everything. He has piles of rocks that he has found. I can't complain because I did the same thing when I was his age. He also loves to metal detect. Hes even found some modern coins. I have to sneak out whenever I want to do some serious detecting.

Thanks again for all the comments.
Good luck in 08 to all!!!

Great to see ya, Ace. Enjoy those youngsters while they're young, cause once they reach a certain age, well they have other things on their mind. ;D Great to have you with us...good luck and happy hunting!

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 326

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back