Here kitty, kitty, kitty

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone, hope your having a safe and great day, I see there are some new finds I need to check out later of other people here, you all are finding some amazing stuff!
We've had some crazy weather the past few days, strong winds and pounding rains, our freind next door lost part of her gazebo, DSCF1186.JPG and we lost part of our screen door, DSCF1187.JPG and had some flooding in the streets and our parking lot, so we thought we'd be screwed and not be able to get out and detect, but we got lucky and had a clear day today!
hello2.gif
We went into action, and before you knew it, the turkey was hungry and ate all his stuffing like a good turkey should. After we made sure he was covered and nice and warm, we hit the park!
It was so peaceful and quiet, not a soul in sight! It was even warm every now and then as long as we stayed in the sun. :laughing7: Oh, and here's my sign, I was so excited to get out, I took everything but my pinpointer!!!:BangHead::BangHead: Luckily Chug was so sweet and stayed close so we could share his! Thank you sweetie, love you!:heart: I found two pennies about 5 minutes in, and soon found one of my favs to find......bullets, and I got it without using Chug's pointer!!!:hello2: I took an extra minute to just slowly scan back and forth, listening to the tone, and when I dug down, it was in the center of my plug!!!!:headbang: We hit a bunch of mud, I almost fell a few times, so had to go slow, and depend on my cane more and my balance was off today. :BangHead: After 3 cold hours, and much fun digging with frozen fingers, here is our finds for today.DSCF1241.JPG Chug did great, and yes, he scored another ring!!:hello2: And wouldn't you know it, his luck continues with....... mood ring, yep, he found another mood ring, this one has stars and moons, lets see, that makes it 5 now, yeah baby! :notworthy: DSCF1247.JPG This is my favorite of Chugs, I've never seen one like this before. DSCF1254.JPG DSCF1250.JPG and my finds,DSCF1242.JPG 10 pennies and 3 bullets! I did find a really ugly penny that has been munched big time...DSCF1243.JPG :laughing7: After a few hours, we were so darn cold, we had a hard time feeling anything with our fingers, but that didn't stop us! LOL Oh, and my new boots? :BangHead: My feet were so soaked I was leaving puddles all over! :laughing7: Note to self, next time put plastic bags in boots Red!:laughing7:
And now for the next part, how do you make a redhead scream with delight? Bring home all your finds from work the past couple of weeks! :notworthy: First he showed me this, DSCF1240.JPG then this...DSCF1188.JPG
laughing7.gif
and also DSCF1194.JPG DSCF1218.JPG DSCF1219.JPG DSCF1234.JPG and now for the biggie, are you ready for this? DSCF1221.JPG DSCF1222.JPG DSCF1228.JPG Isn't he gorgeous? Now get this, 2 years ago, Chug found another bracelet, same place, work, what are the odds? :laughing7: DSCF1224.JPG Now we have a lion and an elephant!:hello2: DSCF1229.JPG DSCF1227.JPG now we REALLY need display boxes for some of our more unusual finds! :laughing7: Next post I make, I'll show you the jewelry I'm making with some of our finds, they will be Christmas presents for some people we love and care about. With everything going up except wages, you gotta get creative!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for reading this long post, I had fun writing it, have a great week, stay safe and HH! Red
hello.gif

Sorry about extra pics, my pc is acting up.

Attachments

• DSCF1246.JPG
    DSCF1246.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF1249.JPG
    DSCF1249.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF1231.JPG
    DSCF1231.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 7
My favorites are the Elephant and the Exit sign One which may Not be on here Soon Chug

Hey you two,
Happy Thanksgiving! Glad to see at least two folks got out today. I was home bound cooking all day long but that's ok as the turkey came out great. The weather everywhere is a bit strong. What kinda boots leak like that? plastic bags will help a little But, have you ever looked at motorcyclist pull over rubber boots?? They are not meant for doing long walks in but they ssstreeetch to go over street shoes But one needs to put a plastic bag over the shoes to be able to get the rain boots off.

Have fun, stay dry............63bkpkr

love your posts. you are getting quite a collection of junk jewelry!lol

A bit late I know, but happy thanksgiving to you both, and I'm glad you're safe and sound. Keep getting out there finding the bling:tongue3:, it makes my day when one of you post a heavy ring or bracelet.

hammered

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back