Here Is How Detectors Are Built In Garland Texas

I am glad there are peeps out there that like doing that kind of work. I have worked in production and it is not fun.

I wopnder if they like to treasure hunt. I cooked Pizza as an odd job when I was in the Army and I learned to really hate Pizza for a while. I got over it though. Thus the 40 inch waist I am now sporting.

crevias said:
I am glad there are peeps out there that like doing that kind of work. I have worked in production and it is not fun.
Someone has to do it but it won't be me i would go crazy doing work like that...................

I wasn't there. I got the link and posted it with permission :icon_sunny:

Yeah the guy in the green shirt looks "thrilled" to be there. :wink:

Having worked in a factory for a short period of time I can tell you that kind of work is NOT for me.

Still would love to have one cart of 250s like the guy is shown pushing off to somewhere else...

Attachments

• Ace-Shirt.jpg
    Ace-Shirt.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 676
I wasn't saying anything bad about Garrett. Factory work is NOT fun for me. That's all I was saying.

I keep trying to find a detecting buddy that looks similar to the one you posted but all I got is an overweight, balding middle aged guy. :-[ :( :wink:

God bless those people but I am glad that I am not one of them. Good to here they got that award. Watching the video One of my first thoghts was I hope they are well paid. To many days of that and you would find me out wondering in traffic. Like I said god bless them.

That work looks sooooo mundane it's not even funny. It would put me to sleep if I didn't go insane first. I did not see one smile, laughter, or talking at all. I have to have smiles and laughter.

TimC (AL) said:
Have to have smiles and laughter.

:wav: OMG.....You have used/own a lot of detectors !

Yes,
the machines are "MADE IN AMERICA" and keeping good people employed too!!! :thumbsup: :coffee2: :wink:

I'm with ME, I can't do factory work. The guy in the green shirt looks REAL happy to be there LOL

So we know they are assembled in the US, but are the components manufactured there too? (circuit boards, plastic housings, shafts etc.)

Dan B said:
So we know they are assembled in the US, but are the components manufactured there too? (circuit boards, plastic housings, shafts etc.)

Good enough for me if they are assembled in the good old U S of A. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks John,
I'm glad they are making them cause the one I have is great! The fact that they are making them in the USA is one reason of why I bought it.

panelman said:
Thanks John,
I'm glad they are making them cause the one I have is great! The fact that they are making them in the USA is one reason of why I bought it.

Yes! You buy made in USA...you keep jobs in USA! :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back