Here in VA.

sml175

Jan 27, 2008

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 585
sml175 said:
Whereabout in VA? I am in Moneta, near SML.

Near Winchester. The company I work for has a branch in Danville. One of the guys who transferred there lives about a half hour from SML. I think that's what he said.

DM

Welcome to TNET. Great forum.........tons and tons of info. Great bunch of folks. And a variety of experience as well as a variety of detectors.

I'm in Manassas. However, Digginman and I get together from time to time.........still keeping that spot open for me, eh, Digginman? LOL
--Mel

borninok

A little further from me but maybe we could at meet in Appomattox area sometime? Or, come down to the lake for some lunker fishing!!!!!!

sml175 said:
A little further from me but maybe we could at meet in Appomattox area sometime? Or, come down to the lake for some lunker fishing!!!!!!

I've never fished SML, I would love to. I haven't caught a striper before.

DM

Hiya SML,

Great to see ya! Looking forward to your posts/pics of your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

;) RR

welcome_cat_3.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 374
Great picture. Welcome to Tnet and mugs.

Wekcome....trying to read your cap...cant make it out.....I do look forward to your post...Steve

The cap states, Kodak Portra film. Npe no detecting or fishing. even though that was taken at the NAFC conference on Lakes Champlain and Lake George.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back