Here I am!

Painter65

Jan 10, 2009
Wilmington,NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150, Minelab Soveriegn Elite, Minelab 305
Well heres the Mug shot!!!!!
I painted the picture you see behind me, matter of fact Its in a Gallery in the French Quarter of New Orleans! You can see more of my work on my blog at www.baxterpopart.blogspot.com. Been painting for a while now and MD'ing is new to me, I like it alot since we now live close to the beach and am looking forward to tourist season!!! Hopefully, this one will buy me a new Minelab!!!
Mike

mike2.jpg

Painter, you are truely a very tallented guy. I absolutely love your work..
Thanks for sharin'

Molly.

Nice painting and welcome to TNet! :icon_sunny:

Sweet work! Lotta painters in my family. Gotta love the French Quarters. I think I could move there just to eat ;D Welcome from PA.

Brian

That is really good Mike. My grandfather could draw anything, my mom can draw and paint. I can't make a good stick figure. You got skills and I got robbed. Keep it up and welcome.

john

Welcome, that is some 'great' work.

Fossis............

:wave: Mike, great to see ya! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us, you're very talented.

:wink: RR

welcome53 (2).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (2).jpg
    welcome53 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 261
Thanks folks for all of the great compliments!!!! Im hoping to sell a few more to support my NEW habit..Metal Detecting!!!! Sales for me are actually doing quite well right now so Im not complaining in the least bit. Its about all I can do to work all day, paint half the night and MD all weekend!!!

great stuff! :thumbsup:

Nice "MUG" and I love your painting! With out just going to your website can ya post a couple more? ;D

Its just a blog site, so I dont think you need to worry too much about virus and such...but anyway, heres one more!!
smokinghot-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back