36.2 KB · Views: 753
WELCOME TO THE WORLD'S LEADING WEBSITE FOR TREASURE HUNTERS OF ALL
KINDS, SAY HELLO TO THE BIRD FROM US. :thumbsup:

M L HUDSON

Attachments

• CF.jpg
    CF.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 688
Welcome to TNET and what a bird? Very nice...Hope you have all the luck in the world hunting :coffee2:

Bill,

Nice to see you here. Are you going to confess your numismatic identity? ::)

Ladies and gents if you have any questions on coin varieties and errors ... Bill's the one to ask!

And you thought you could be anonymous. ;D

Hi Ray,

Taylor is learning to talk. He's still a youngster:-) He's learning very quickly from another grey that we have. Many of my guys can hold good conversations with you:-)

Thanks,
Bill

Hi Hyperion,

I may have been forgotten as I recently got a new detector and am getting back to posting here after a bit of time away from these forums:-) I am not anonymous though:-) I have posts in the "Coin Roll Hunting" section that go back to 2006.

Also, I have my website link in my profile:-) There is also a link to it under my avatar:-)

Have Fun,
Bill

WelcomeSign2.gif Bill, great to see ya! I like your feathered friend Taylor. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good luck & happy(coin roll) huntin !

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 436
Hi River Rat,

Thanks for your kind welcome:-) I'll be posting more on both the roll finds and the detector finds as I get this forum back into the system:-)

Have Fun,
Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back