Here for the first time, By popular demand! ITS SUPER MAGNET PICS!!!!!

Lc_102

Jul 15, 2006
Springfield MO
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 DI Pro Plus
here are some pics of my super magnet, since everybody wanted to know about it.

Its called a neodymium Rare Earth Magnet, it cost me 30 bucks (money well spent in my twisted eyes :D) and can lift around 150 to 200 lb's if it connects with a flat piece of steel/Iron.

If you accedentally connect it to a wood stove or something, have fun with the hernia your going to have by the time you Slide it off.

I kind of have a collection of really cool stuff, like the magnet, a green laser pointer, and a bottle of some of the hottest hot sauce concentrate on earth (over 15,000,000 Scovill units for those of you who know what they are)

These are just some pics I took around the house a couple minutes ago, could hold more if you can get a flat place to snap it too.

On a serious note guys, these magnets are something else, if you had two (or just one in some cases) you could really hurt yourself or someone else, ive nearly broke my finger a couple times with this thing, and With a couple, you would have a pancake for a finger instead. BUT, if your like I am, all this safety talk makes me more eager to screw around with one! ;D

I hope we start a new fad, alot of stuff ive found was stolen, like little candy machines and stuff the money compartment has been broken in.

Attachments

• Magnet Face Mod.JPG
    Magnet Face Mod.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 721
  • Magnet Weld Mod.JPG
    Magnet Weld Mod.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 715
Upvote 0
Super Magnet in action!!! :o

Attachments

• Two Wheels 1.JPG
    Two Wheels 1.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 702
  • Two Wheels 2.JPG
    Two Wheels 2.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 713
more MORE!

Attachments

• Big tire 1.JPG
    Big tire 1.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 709
  • Big Tire 2.JPG
    Big Tire 2.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 702
Left the candy machine on the lake bridge, Im sure it was stolen so I didnt really want to keep it, besides it was huge.

It was one of those quarter machines that you turn the dial, it wasnt very old.

Lc_ 102
Great magnet Lc, I've always wanted one but I can't find any bigger than a quarter.Where did you get your's?.I wanted to do some bridge fishing in the winter when I can't MD. I hope you do connect with any out going subs. Good luck.

Never!!!!! GRRRRRRR........ .MAGNET.......TOO........COOL TO LET GO OF.................Oh crap!!! AHHHHhhhhhhhnnnnnnn........... :o

Coindigger, I bought it like two years ago now that I think about it (cant believe its been that long) off of e-bay, it came just as I have it now, I looked today and cant seem to find the guy who sold it to me.

If I could find some I would hook you guys up with a setup like mine, the metal plate and welded arm should be pretty easy to fabricate, its just having the magnets.

That is just too cool....gotta get me one...HH or should it be HMH...lol

Be careful....there are loads of shopping carts thrown into lakes and river all the time. I dobt you really want to be hauling those from under two feet of mud.

lol...i have a smaller one like that and i plan to fish for hooks and lures and stuff off piers with it some time..

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back