bferu2

Tenderfoot
Sep 7, 2013
Winthrop MA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone, please forgive me if im not doing this correctly. Its my first time trying this and i have quite a few finds i would like to upload for help identifying. But first things first, lets make sure im in the right place and if im actually doing what im supposed to.

I would like to add that both items are about the size of a quarter. I will be sure to place a common piece for size comparison in the future.

Well, can anyone tell me what these are? Im pretty sure the object with the number 1 on one side and nothing on the other is most likely a token of some sort.

Brian

PS iim not sure where to look for answers if i get any so i will leave my email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 85
Welcome to Tnet .This is where you will see answers to your post ..good luck

Upvote 0
Yes, you are doing this right.
Game tokens, no value

(unless you are playing Galaga:thumbsup:)

Upvote 0
Aladdin's Castle arcade game tokens. There were a few variations. I have found them too. Happy hunting, Sub 8-)
aladdins.jpg

Upvote 0
Cool even these finds are interesting to me.....Thank you for sharing

Upvote 0
Hey sub...
I just came back on and saw that coin... lol
Ever go Aladdin's castle ?
I lived in one I felt like when I was a kid...
Makes me wonder what happened to em ... seems as though they were making money hand over fist.
As soon as I saw that coin... I knew it.

Upvote 0
Hey sub...
Makes me wonder what happened to em ... seems as though they were making money hand over fist.

ARRC, We did not have them on the central coast of California when I was a kid. The Aladdin's Castle tokens that I have found have been here in Missouri after I moved here five years ago...hmmmm. Always exciting to dig up a token anyway! Sub 8-)

Upvote 0
Hey sub...
When home gaming got good enough No one went to Arcades anymore. You could play at home with the same experience (or close) They stopped making money hand over fist. Wah wah wah Game Over

Upvote 0
I lived in one I felt like when I was a kid....
I think I had my initials on every pinball game in the joint! :tongue3: :laughing7:

When home gaming got good enough No one went to Arcades anymore. You could play at home with the same experience (or close) They stopped making money hand over fist. Wah wah wah Game Over
I've been hard pressed to find a video game that simulates or gives me that 'hands on flipper' feel. :headbang:
Foosball was another...... ya just can't video game, some games. :notworthy:

Cool find. 8-)

Upvote 0
My best job ever? I was in high school, got a gig at the arcade.
Ended up with over a thousand different tokens, still got them. In fact I am positive that I got an Alladin.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back