Help with this Vase

spccook

Feb 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I just found this website and would love to get some help with this vase that I found. It looks to be Hull style but I do not believe it is an actual Hull vase. It is white ceramic that has been painted. It looks like a Victorian design with a woman's face on opposite sides and then lions heads perpendicular to the woman's face.

On the bottom it has what looks like the copyright symbol followed by "L.R." It also has a price tag indicating that it was made by the Midwestern Home Products, Inc. (supposedly a Big Lots owned brand). However, I can find nothing else about this vase or find any examples online. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

This was a GoodWill find so I am not expecting it to be worth a fortune but I thought it would be nice as a display piece.

Thanks

here are some pictures:
Unknown Urn/Vase - Album on Imgur

Welcome! It looks like you've got a cute modern vase for half off the original price. I think in this case we can assume that the label is correct, as I really can't see anyone taking the trouble to soak off a label and adhere it to a more valuable vase. As long as YOU like it, then you have a good buy! :icon_thumright:

Hopefully you will soon have spring flowers to put in it!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back