Help with a signature .

vickilynn

May 19, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites prizm 950 V
I don not want to get a spanking for posting this in the wrong area , but I noticed some of you here have a good eye for details and know ways to see better than the naked eye. The first painting is mine , the next 2 signatures are sun joo kim, back in 2008 I tried getting online help to decipher the name and someone came up with sun joo kim for my painting , then recently I posted here under art, someone suggested the same. Although the signatures are close I think they are not the same as the S is diff and the flow. What do you think? Vickilynn

Attachments

• signatures.png
    signatures.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 257
The two on the right look similar and the one on the left is differant but they could have been painted at differant times in his lifetime, :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
I read where he wanted to make changes with his style in painting and his signature may have been part of it.

Bill

Upvote 0
I know that signatures change over the years, but I do not think the first photo is the same as the second . The first has a whole different writing style with each written letter.
That is what it looks like to me.

But this is just my view on this, I am not an expert on handwriting that is for sure.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back