Help staking a claim

ThaDropper

Mar 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all! I've been lurking around the site for years and after many days in the fields I've finally found a location that isn't under a current claim.

I can competently fill and file the paperwork for staking a claim, my issue is with posting the claim markers accurately and the process of making sure I do this properly. Also correctly identifying the land; aliquots metes and bounds is a little confusing but doable.

Anyone with experience who wouldn't mind assisting me with this would be greatly appreciated!!

Upvote 0
Hey all! I've been lurking around the site for years and after many days in the fields I've finally found a location that isn't under a current claim.

I can competently fill and file the paperwork for staking a claim, my issue is with posting the claim markers accurately and the process of making sure I do this properly. Also correctly identifying the land; aliquots metes and bounds is a little confusing but doable.

Anyone with experience who wouldn't mind assisting me with this would be greatly appreciated!!
I can ask a friend of mine him and his brother make dredges and all the equimpment

Best to go directly off the instructions on the BLM website and your state's applicable mining law. You need to meet the regulations for both. Read what is written there and understand it. After all, the law is the only thing that will matter, not what anyone else tells you to do. If you have specific questions, there is lots of info already out there on different websites. The local BLM office can also help you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back