Help needed

Smash

May 30, 2024
Opportunity of a life time??
My name is Anthony McDowell.. I'm looking to get a small team of treasure hunters about 4 or five to help on a hunt.. I have a are they originally waybill to a old Spanish mine..I need help both with cost and physical. To help with the hunt. I have 6 years already in this hunt I know the area very well but really can't do it on my own.. it's about 3 miles walk in to set up camp and yes it's in the mountains of Tennessee about a 5 day trip cost to go helps pay and what we find will be split between the team. Meter detector is a must..if you want to know more email me at (Deleted by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash, your post violates our rules, you can not request funding or donation of equipment.

Thread will disappear.

Opportunity of a life time??
My name is Anthony McDowell.. I'm looking to get a small team of treasure hunters about 4 or five to help on a hunt.. I have a are they originally waybill to a old Spanish mine..I need help both with cost and physical. To help with the hunt. I have 6 years already in this hunt I know the area very well but really can't do it on my own.. it's about 3 miles walk in to set up camp and yes it's in the mountains of Tennessee about a 5 day trip cost to go helps pay and what we find will be split between the team. Meter detector is a must..if you want to know more email me a [email protected]
Smash - It is prudent to not make your personal email address public. TN has a nifty "PM" system for members to privately communicate. I strongly recommend it.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back