Help needed

stillrollin300

Jan 15, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 350, Garrett Infinium, AT Pro, ATX, GPX 4800, E-Trac, DMC 2B

Attachments

• image-3101458529.png
    image-3101458529.png
    560.3 KB · Views: 98
  • image-499464242.png
    image-499464242.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 93
That looks similar to picture rail hooks for hanging frames that Ive seen.
Just a guess though.

Upvote 0
Found this brass object but not sure what it is. It looks like it may be some sort of clip?

I think your right with the clip statement. From the way its bent its looks like it GOT bent rather than supposed to be bent. If you were to straighten it out that tongue part would then clip behind the little loop.. it that all makes sense lol.

ALSO! If you look at the way the tonguy piece and clip end are bent you can see they are a little bent in the same spot. My theory would be a small peice of rope or something was clipped in there and it got pulled on, or too much weight put on it, and it would then bend that tongue part down and pull it out of the clasp... And its really looks like that is how that bend in it would have occured.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I must be the only one who's gonna say that this a vintage musical instrument , what ? A 19 th century Jew Harp ! Of course it suffers from being bent but I bet if you straighten it out flat you could pluck out a rhythm . Looks like it was met for a child and looks homemade . IMHO , Woodstock

Or it's from and part of a old rubber boot ....

images
images
images
images

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back