Help needed on finding instructions in Spanish for the Vortex

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi friends: I come by to you again asking please some assistance to find any and all instructions on the Vortex in Spanish. My friend "Indian" will be acquiring this unit as I will under my care and wish to make things a little easier for him since he does not understand English. I saw the most recent you tube video on iron masking and without having the Vortex yet I feel so, so happy and know the new owners will adore this unit. The fact is it will make life and the hobby a lot and I mean a lot more viable when it comes to rejecting iron and bottle caps that continue to plague us all in this hobby. So Steve if you are reading this post thank you and Mr. Garrett so, so much for bringing happiness and hope to the hobby on the making of Vortex. Please send any and all Spanish instructions when available to my care Ralph A. Carrasquillo York Street H # 11 Villa Contessa Bayamon Puerto Rico 00956 and/or [email protected] Again thank you so, so much for your care and any and all willing members in this forum with love Lizard Prince. .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back