Help needed on bottle with LCHAYIM and star of david on it

el jefe

Greenie
Jan 27, 2010
Help needed on bottle with L'CHAYIM and star of david on it

I found this bottle today and cant find any information on it online. Does anyone know the age, value and what it was used for?

Attachments

• DSC01949.JPG
    DSC01949.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 809
  • DSC01951.JPG
    DSC01951.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 698
  • DSC01952.JPG
    DSC01952.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 569
Re: Help needed on bottle with L'CHAYIM and star of david on it

:dontknow:
No one has any info on this bottle? I am a new member and at a loss on what this is. Even a "never seen it" would let me know somthing :laughing7:

It means "to life"

perhaps kosher wine? or some sort of elixier of life? But then again, some think wine IS the elixir of life.

Thanks, I am wondering if there is any value with in the Jewish community or common?

probably not worth much BUT before I say that w/ true conviction how far 'up' the bottle does the seam go?

And what's on the bottom? Any embossing?

L'Chayim Bottle... I have one TOO.....

I found this bottle today and cant find any information on it online. Does anyone know the age, value and what it was used for?

Hi... I'm still looking for Value and any more information as well. if you look on the top right of the shelves, you'll see the same bottle, with the lid. The Lid actually doubles as a drinking glass.... It's a Cool and Unique bottle. The most information I've been able to glean, is that it contained "Kosher Vodka"...... I don't know if you'll see this post, as it's been a while since your post was made.. but I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot. Hope to hear back..

Attachments

• MiscGlassStuff.jpg
    MiscGlassStuff.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 229
if you go to Lakewood nj the hasidics will demined your give them a holy relic lol.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back