help needed identify bottle found in Jesuit cache site (see picture)

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
This bottle was found as part of a Spanish cache, not found yet. there was sulphuric acid soaked lumps of clay laid down to either deter or use your nose to assist to avoid all the decoys of which I have struck 5 so far.
I need to approximately date it. It is very crudely made with a warped base , uneven thickness and is poor quality and scratches easily. Was found under a Jesuit marker only a few feet from the sulphuric bombs at a depth of 3 feet.
There are indicator trees in this area pointing to this site that look at least 3 to 400 years old. Thanks

Re: help needed identify bottle found in Jeuit cache site

Thanks to jeff, picture came thru. Am taking it to a bottle expert monday as I feel it is close to 16th century .
At a depth of 3 feet near other indicators, they made up lumps of clay mixed with straw then poured on Sulphuric acid, then threw the bottle away. It still stunk. THe target area when exposed was a trench about 5 feet in length and lined with red gum logs. THe first marker was just under the mulch, and was red gum branch shaped into the shape of a lacrosse bat, complete with a ball. Its an amazing tale which I will recount with pictures when I can get my computer to work in that direction. The red gum came from a forest hundreds of miles away. It is long lasting wood, known for being rot proof. I am gathering much evidence that the Jesuits secretely occupied much coastal region of Australia from late 16th centurie to the late 18th ceturie for the sole purpose of burying thei loot from the Americas. I wonder how much of Australia did the Jesuits explore? There was much gold to be had by stooping down and picking it up in those days.
Every bay with deep water frontages around Australia has been visited and much treasures stored there over a period of two centuries. Its all still there. Special conifer trees were planted and tended to grow tall and pruned one sided as markers while ships still standing out to sea could spy them. This is all pre adverizing for a book which I will be advertizing on this forum. I will be guaging your reaction to disclosures of the Jesuit 450 year old treasure code that I have broken two years ago with my newly invented look down dowsing rod. in January 2004. The disc book will have 300 pages and 200 pictures of Jesuit sites and clues. Thanks again , Jeff.
In the meanwhile I will post that bat and ball pic to Jeff who will kindly insert in here for me, thanks.
The book is a month off release If Marc will have me.

Attachments

• PPPPAAA.jpg
    PPPPAAA.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 327
Re: help needed identify bottle found in Jeuit cache site

dowser 501 said:
Thanks to Jeff, picture came thru. Am taking it to a bottle expert Monday as I feel it is close to 16th century .
At a depth of 3 feet near other indicators, they made up lumps of clay mixed with straw then poured on Sulphuric acid, then threw the bottle away. It still stunk. The target area when exposed was a trench about 5 feet in length and lined with red gum logs. The first marker was just under the mulch, and was red gum branch shaped into the shape of a lacrosse bat, complete with a ball. Its an amazing tale which I will recount with pictures when I can get my computer to work in that direction. The red gum came from a forest hundreds of miles away. It is long lasting wood, known for being rot proof. I am gathering much evidence that the Jesuits secretly occupied much coastal region of Australia from late 16th century to the late 18th century for the sole purpose of burying their loot from the Americas. I wonder how much of Australia did the Jesuits explore? There was much gold to be had by just stooping down and picking it up in those days.
Every bay with deep water frontages around Australia has been visited and much treasures stored there over a period of two centuries. Its all still there. Special conifer trees were planted and tended to grow tall and pruned one sided as markers while ships still standing out to sea could spy them. This is all pre advertising for a book which I will be advertising on this forum. I will be gauging your reaction to disclosures of the Jesuit 450 year old treasure code that I have broken two years ago with my newly invented look down dowsing rod. in January 2004. The disc book will have 300 pages and 200 pictures of Jesuit sites and clues. Thanks again , Jeff.
In the meanwhile I will post that bat and ball pic to Jeff who will kindly insert in here for me, thanks.( I hope) The book is a month off release. I had better start negotiations with Marc.

So the English shifted to Tasmania from this area from 1802 to to about 1830. Could it be in that period?
I appreciate your knowledge.You are saving me big dough at this end. I thank you kindly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back