Help needed for Louisville KY and Tulsa OK armchair hunts

Tribute

Jul 13, 2024
Hi I am in need of help retrieving a couple of treasures in Louisville and Tulsa that I am unable to get myself. They aren't worth much money but I solved it so it would be nice to get them if possible. I have successfully retrieved in similar hunts in the past but I was unable to succeed for these when I was traveling in the midwest earlier in the year, I just didn't have the time or the proper tools to succeed and I live on the west coast so it is not financially viable for me to go back there again. It is important to know that I was unable to get permission to retrieve from either of the parks, I tried real hard but there have been so many reckless diggers that it has made that impossible for me to succeed, part of my motivation to retrieve is just to end it so people stop digging, the people that buried it didn't have permission either and have caused a lot of problems for people because of that so I just want to end it. For Louisville, a metal detector should work since I was told that there are screws in the container, a probe would be helpful too, I have it narrowed down to a very small area but you have to eyeball the final spot which makes it hard to retrieve. For Tulsa, you would have to be very discreet and go after hours when most of the staff has gone home since there is a lot of foot traffic nearby, having a lookout would be helpful. A metal detector would not be needed but you would need a probe, I would suggest to just probe the area first to see if you feel comfortable before you decide to dig. You would have to agree to send me the treasures back to me, I am willing to pay for shipping. Send me a private message with your email and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks for your help

Last edited:
For Tulsa, you would have to be very discreet and go after hours when most of the staff has gone home since there is a lot of foot traffic nearby, having a lookout would be helpful.
It sounds like you are suggesting breaking the law (trespassing) at a place where you already say you have been denied permission. I doubt very seriously anyone is going to take you up on that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back