Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Need help to ID this object.

Object is chromed (but dirty, did not clean it). not sure what it is, but dug near a cemetery. there are 3 screws on the back as you can see in the 2nd pic.

Not sure if it has anything to do with a cemetery, just near where i dug it.

any help is greatly appreciated.

cemetary-thing1.jpg

cemetary-thing2.jpg

Looks like a ceiling fan blade arm, here is a picture of one I googledImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1477186079.033804.jpg

Upvote 0
i knew i had seen one of these somewhere before. you nailed it. thanks a million. how the heck stuff like this gets in the middle of a field and buried 6 inches below ground one will never know. lol. thanks again! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
That's what it is .

sure as heck is. wow! was thinking it went on a coffin or was a handle for the inside of coffin in case the person comes back to life or something. :laughing7:

Upvote 0
I find beer cans a foot deep in the middle of nowhere.. it's a metal detectors mystery! HH[emoji106]

Upvote 0
I find beer cans a foot deep in the middle of nowhere.. it's a metal detectors mystery! HH[emoji106]

sure is. u never know what you are going to dig up out there. some poor soul lost the arm to their ceiling fan, spinning around with 3 all these years. :dontknow:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back