10.7 KB · Views: 645
  • scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 696
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 653
Upvote 0
could someone move my first pie of king george its way the the side of the others u can not c t5he first pic thanks

Hopefully, here you go :icon_thumleft:.

hammered

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 633
  • Web scan0002.jpg
    Web scan0002.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 675
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 634
  • scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 668
IP............These are the 2 I told you about. KG is 1775, you can see it pretty good under magnification. 1792 on the other. I looked these up and they sell for between $27- 60 or so, but in MUCH better condition. Thought we had a winner. Never saw Condor Tokens like this. The 1775 might be Regal. Would have to weigh it. It does seem light, but if it is CFT., it's a very well made contemporary. There are no file marks, and the planchet is perfectly round. There is a small ding at 4 o'clock on the outer rim, but other than that, it appears very well struck. NICE ID!!! Hogge

hogge said:
IP............These are the 2 I told you about. KG is 1775, you can see it pretty good under magnification. 1792 on the other. I looked these up and they sell for between $27- 60 or so, but in MUCH better condition. Thought we had a winner. Never saw Condor Tokens like this. The 1775 might be Regal. Would have to weigh it. It does seem light, but if it is CFT., it's a very well made contemporary. There are no file marks, and the planchet is perfectly round. There is a small ding at 4 o'clock on the outer rim, but other than that, it appears very well struck. NICE ID!!! Hogge

Both very common and only worth a couple bucks, but what did you expect when he is not you! :laughing9:

Iron Patch said:
hogge said:

Both very common and only worth a couple bucks, but what did you expect when he is not you! :laughing9:

Ah! common IP be gentle, nice finds anyway :icon_thumright:.
hammered

hammered said:
Iron Patch said:
hogge said:

Ah! common IP be gentle, nice finds anyway :icon_thumright:.
hammered

Hogge knows what I mean! ;D (and I bet his friends do too!)

hogge said:

Most Trade Tokens as we call them are either pretty common or not heavily collected so don't command high prices. Also there are hundreds & hundreds of different types (& thats just the British ones), far more than the British & US coin types put together, so you are very likely to find many you have never seen (so am I).

diggingitrtb said:
thanks 4 the id,not worth much but i had fun finding them,2 more coins to add to the collection

The first day I ever hunted a field and found 4 old coins I dug one of those 1792s. Seeing a 1700s dates was a pretty amazing thing to me at the time.

neat finds i like em :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back