how good is the garret ace 250

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moleman

Jun 9, 2007
Hello. This looks like a great site. I have always been very interested in md but never had the money to do it. Well now I do. I just bought a garret ace 250. My first one. I looked and read all i could and it seemed to be a good choice for my first one.. I live in Louisiana and there are alot of old home places here. I can't hardly wait for it to arive. I would like some opinons on the garret ace 250 if anyone could give me there's. Well happy hunting...

Welcome Moleman. You will like it here.

The TreasureAce 250 is a great little machine. It's easy to operate and the target ID is as good as I have ever seen. You will do well with it. It gobbles up coins.

DM

Hey moleman.!! My 250 is great for relic hunting. It pinpoints pretty well. Also easy to use while you're getting used to the hobby. :D

Attachments

• welcome10.gif
    welcome10.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 281
I as just wondering if anybody might have some tips for me on this machine.

Welcome to T-Net, Moleman. I'm from SE Louisiana...down near Hammond. I have an Ace 250 also, I don't have any special tips to offer, other that I use headphones with mine, just read all you see here on the forum about the 250...a great little machine that does find some neat treasures.

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back