Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Oregon!
I stumbled across this site looking for Metal detector info, and sluice box reviews.
I have been reading threads on this site for over a week.
Great place, great stories & excellent info.
I recently purchased a bounty hunter gold digger. I should have known you get what you pay for:BangHead:
It works well as a trash cleanup tool.
Learning to pan & sluice, prospecting in general. We have A place here called Indian sands, dunes that are known for arrowheads, TreasureNet covers that too!
Also the ghost town of sixes is nearby, although little info is to be found on the "interweb":laughing7:
http://www.blm.gov/or/resources/recreation/files/brochures/EdisonCrkandSixesRiverBrochure.pdf

Hello Oregon Viking, welcome to TNet and your right- this is the best site for anything and everything related to TREASURE!!! All the forums here have many informed individuals, some even are noted experts. Great bunch of folks here- more than willing to help. Hope you find it-HH. :hello:

Last edited:
Welcome from Birmingham, Alabama and happy hunting to you. Be sure to share your cool finds as well as the things that you learn.

Indian Welcome.jpg

And a follow up to my "Hello".
This place rocks! :headbang:
I have learned one 'ell of a lot of info. Due to the spot on bro's that have done it...lived it!
Broadened my interests, due to the plethora of subjects!
I started as a (wanabe) prospector, interested in detecting...now I'm a Renaissance man!! :laughing7: :occasion14:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back