Centrisian

Jul 23, 2012
Albany, GA
Detector(s) used
None.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi,

I am #Centrisian. My father is GaRebel1861. I will be 24 on the 22nd of August this year.

I've grown up learning all about the history of my local regions and have a profound interest in all things older than the past century, and even a few things since 1900. I enjoy World War II history and there are quite a few artifacts of that time in my father's house.

I've recently acquired an 1890's J.H. Buckbee banjo that dates between March 1894 and March 1897 and I am hoping to learn as much as I can so that someday I can teach my soon-to-be son (expecting father) how to play and how much history is contained in what he is holding. It may not be the coolest thing here, but right now, in my own world, it is.

I hope to make some really good contacts here and I hope to learn a lot on everything that I find and share.

I look forward to a wonderful series of discussion on different artifacts and things I come across and hope to gain the knowledge that you all collectively hold. This isn't my first forum rodeo and I probably have nearly 250,000 posts on boards in the past 15 years. I'm well versed in forum etiquette and very good at finding nearly anything on the internet and out of it too. I hope to be an invaluable resource for everyone here. As soon as my dad gets back in touch with me, I'll be posting a thread on the banjo I have acquired and will be looking vigorously on any answers that may be out there for all of the questions I have on it.

Thank you, and I hope to post to your threads soon,

#Centrisian,
--Robert

pp-civilwar-print2 (2).jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back