Hello From Turkey

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!

Greetings from The D. :icon_thumleft:

Good luck hunting, maybe you'll find some gold coins dropped by Mark Antony and Cleopatra!

Welcome hope to see you posting more I bet theres some amazing finds where you are. Tommy

Welcome from the Baystate

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Welcome from California.

A buddy of mine did some sort of University trip to Turkey years ago. And while in one of the big major cities, was shocked to see a store window, where they advertised "Whites metal detectors". Yup: A street front store that was a brick & mortar dealer selling metal detectors. He stopped and got a selfie of himself standing in front of their advertising sign, knowing I'd get a kick out of that :)

So apparently it's a hobby that's been taking off for awhile there. Lots of history and things to find. Good luck !

Welcome to TreasureNet Ozark! From Southern California. Awesome history in your area. You should find some very cool stuff. Good luck!

What does OZARK mean in Turkish?...just wondering

:hello: Welcome to tnet!

I'll bet if you check out some of the beaches along the coast you may find some really interesting finds. Look forward to seeing some of your finds. :headbang:

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :occasion14: :headbang:

Welcome to the site from middle Georgia! We're glad to have a brother from Tarsus and your English is fine. I hope you can make many finds from all of the great areas around you. Your home is so tremendously rich in history from civilization to battles and conquests and shipwrecks. We hope you can get a good detector to help you on your quests and holidays to make wonderful finds. Hearing from brothers and sisters around the world only draws us closer and allows us to realize we are all not that different in our hunt for knowledge and treasure or artifacts to share. We hope you can post pictures and give us great stories in the years ahead. Once again we welcome you here, you are blessed, Ozark of Tarsus!!

Well when i was kid in early 2000s,there were ads of metal detectors in newspapers,tvs.There are so many stuff around my hometown actually not around my hometown but all Turkey so villagers and rich guys have been doing treasure hunting for a long time

it s just short version of my full name.

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Welcome from Arizona. Update us on what you find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back