Hello! from Germany.A new member here....

Erdspiegel

Feb 7, 2009
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
My name is Sven.I'm from Berlin/Germany and a relic hunter since 1984.In fall of 1988,I started to force that by using a MD.My other hobbys are bottle-digging,fleamarkets (garage sells),drumming in a rock-band,collecting WW1 & 2 items,and sometimes go out for archery.
I hope the weather will be better here soon,so that I could take actually pictures of my activities.The ground is still frozen here and seems to be a concrete plate. :'(
So I'll go to fleamarkets now,it's 5.45a.m.The Prussians always attack at dawn. ;D

Greetings from Berlin and good finds for all!

Sven

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,482
So very glad to have you here and oh so looking forward to seeing your posts!

Attachments

• welcome143.gif
    welcome143.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,465
:wave: Sven, great to have you on board. You have a great collage of mugs :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds.

:wink: RR

welcome53 (2).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (2).jpg
    welcome53 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,421
And this is Berlin (last fall),20 minutes from center.My bike and MD in front.I don't have a driving licence,I don't need it.

Attachments

• Auch das ist Berlin!.JPG
    Auch das ist Berlin!.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 1,374
Erdspiegel,
welcome to the board.

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds.

have a good un....
SHERMANVILLE

Welcome from the UK.

"I'm a jelly doughnut" :icon_jokercolor:

Welcome. I have always heard the hunting was good over there. Maybe ill make my way over there one day.

Erdspiegel said:
And this is Berlin (last fall),20 minutes from center.My bike and MD in front.I don't have a driving licence,I don't need it.

Nor do I, & I totally agree :thumbsup:

Welcome Sven! :icon_sunny:

Sven nice MUG shots and the scenery is beautiful looking forward to more pics....

Attachments

• bear5.jpg
    bear5.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,237
Welcome to TNET SVEN... I was stationed as a soldier in your beautiful city from 1977-1979, before the wall fell. I loved the winter in particular because we always got plenty of snow, which made the Christmas Markets very special. Excellent food and darn nice people. :coffee2:

Welcome Sven. I was in Germany a couple times about 12 years ago. I was really taken by your country.(and my ancestors).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back