Hello from Georgia....

williefire

Feb 11, 2005
Statesboro Georgia
Hello everyone, I live in Statesboro Georgia which is close to Savannah.I'm a firefighter with the Department of Defense at Fort Stewart.I have every other day off so it leaves a good bit of time for MD'ing...I bought my first detector 10 years ago . Started with a Garrett 350 , sold it bought a Minelab Soverign(big mistake) and now I own a Tesoro Micromax which I love.I mostly hunt around old houses and schoolyards with a Civil War site thrown in when I can manage it.I've been slack on detecting for the past few years but have recently caught the bug again and will be spending alot more time in the field........I tried to attach an additional photo but I cant seem to make the file size small enough....anyway thats me in my profile photo....

Welcome Willifire, nice to see another that has fire exp. Me, 10yr. Asst. Chief/Fire Marshal. Now in private sector.

Welcome to The TreasureNet Willie, There's Always Room For One More. Happy Hunting ; jeff

Hello! From Georgia here too! I'm in southwest Georgia. I recently caught the detecting bug and it's been a blast so far. You're in a good area, for sure. Hope you find lots of goodies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back