Hello from Bucks County, PA

ScaredOfClowns

Apr 21, 2012
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett ProPointer, Garrett ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
(I've been registered on this board for a while, but have not posted an introduction up until now. I guess it's about time I was sociable and said hello!)

Hi All - I'm from Bucks county, PA. I've been metal detecting about a year and a half, and I'm currently swinging a Garrett AT Pro (upgraded early this year from my original BH 3300) and a ProPointer.

I've attached a photo of my most recent find, a 1945-P war nickel, found on a hot, humid, buggy hunt this past weekend.

I'm pretty hooked on the hobby, and the area where I live is rich in history, but it's also very developed (sadly, many great potential old sites are occupied by newer construction or paved over blacktop).

I'm always happy to hear from other MDers, and I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's finds (and posting my own). HH!

Attachments

• 1945 War Nickel - Both Sides.jpg
    1945 War Nickel - Both Sides.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 89
  • All Finds - Small.jpg
    All Finds - Small.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 96
welcome!! I used to live in Delaware county. it sure is an addicting hobby isn't it?? good hunt!

Welcome to the hobby & TN . I've got an ATVing riding buddy out your way .

Welcome, Im from Blair county in PA. using at pro and having good times with it. Was at beach last week and it worked great in the dry and wet sand.

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome aboard, nice finds especially the war nickel!

Hello, welcome from Florida! The AT Pro is a great machine! I think I am going to get one here soon from Kellyco. I like the fact it's waterproof up to 10 feet, our Florida thunderstorms and rain come out of nowhere!

I live in lower bucks county if you wanna get together sometime let me know I know of 2 foundations in the woods and the well behind my work Havnt been able to detect it yet did find Victorian style plates and copper ring on the surface while deer hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back