My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Attachments

• birdman.JPG
    birdman.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 490
Welcome aboard Scotto,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great place to learn and meet a lot of great people.

You mean that avatar isnt you? Dang... LOL :D Welcome to mugshots!

Hey... um, nice pheasant! Do you raise them or is it really a "pet"?

Hello, Scotto! It's a pleasure to have you with us here at TNet.

All the best from a fellow Arkie...

PBK

:) Welcome to TNet Birdman! I've seen a few of your interesting posts around already and I'm glad to see you sharing with others so soon. Good work buddy!

Have a super day and hope ya find an awesome pile of goodies this coming year too! 8)

coil to the soil Scotto...

LarryB

Hi Scotto and welcome. There are a lot of great folks here. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Hiya Scott,

Welcome aboard! I've been reading some of your posts and you seem to have some awesome treasures...love those fern fossils.

I love your pet...awesome bird. I don't have any pheasants, but I have guinea fowl. Great pets!! ;D

;) RR

and i thought you were 100 years old ::) ;D :D
AHOY HOY

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. This forum is awesome! Thanks to Louisa for introducing me to it!

The bird is a chinese ringneck pheasant. I have about 8 of them, along with pigeons and 3 different kinds of turkeys. Gives me something to do (besides M/Ding!)

Looking forward to reading more of the great posts here. Jeez, I've been up reading here for hours at night already. ;D

Welcome neighbor...Glad to have a fellow treasure hunter close by...Hope you have some great finds this year...SArkHunter...

Good looking pheasant...does he help ya find gold? ;D

YOU LOOK MIGHTY FAMILAR, (THE ONE ON THE LEFT I MEAN), THANKS SCOTTO FOR INTRODUCING ME TO TREASURE NET. FOSSIS..........................

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE HUNTS TOGETHER.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back