Hello everybody!

contractorod

Aug 27, 2006
Lawtey,Fl.
I have been lurking around this forum for a while now and i guess it is time to join.I have been detecting off and on since i was 11 years old i am 30 now and i just started getting out every weekend.Havent found anything of great value as of yet,which i hope to change soon.I have been looking at all of you guys great posts and finds ever since this website was s l o w.I have learned alot and wil post some of my old silver coin i have been collecting "Not finding" as soon as i figure everything on here out. Thank's ;D ;D ;D

Welcome! It's great to have you join us here at TNet, and I'll look forward to seeing those silver coins.

Welcome "C"
Good to have you with us.

Welcome Contractorod:

Nothing wrong with some lurking before leaping. I joined last November, but just lurked from some time before getting involved with making posts.

Suggestion: if you don't have a topic to start, that's OK, just respond to a few and before you know it you'll be finding some great friends.

DFIU

Welcome C,

I was a lurker before I leapt too. This is the best site on the Net. Glad to have you with us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back